Decree 9-6-2020, establishes the partial declaration of the end of the health emergency situation, which entails the completion of some of the measures adopted by laws 5/2020 of April 18, of new exceptional and urgent measures for the health emergency situation caused by the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and 7/2020 of May 25, of exceptional and urgent measures, in procedural and administrative matters, due to the health emergency situation caused by the SARS-CoV pandemic -2, which are no longer considered necessary.
Exceptionally, Decree 9-6-2020 establishes the maintenance of measures agreed upon by previous Decrees.
Some of the issues regulated by Decree 9-6-2020 that are considered most relevant for the purposes of jurisdictional, administrative, economic and social activity are:
1. The Decree establishes the end of the health emergency situation and its effects, with respect to the following points of Law 5/2020:
Financing of the business part of the contribution of salaried people.
Reduction of the rent of business premises.
Suspension of procedural deadlines.
Suspension of administrative deadlines.
Suspension of the prescription and expiration periods.
2. The Decree establishes the end of the health emergency situation and its effects, with respect to the following points of Law 7/2020:
Computation of the suspended procedural terms.
Computation of the terms to appeal administrative acts and in tax matters.
Computation of other periods suspended during the health emergency.
Resumption of the expiration period of the files prior to the celebration of civil marriages or civil unions.
3. The exceptional measures that have been established by previous Decrees, which validity is conditioned to the declaration of the end of the health emergency, and those exceptional measures that are not conditioned by this declaration that do not have a temporary and express limitation are repealed.
4. The provisions established in the Decree of 05-27-2020, which adopt additional exceptional measures for the health emergency situation, opening of other commercial activities in phase 3, remain in force.
5. The sanitary emergency situation is considered finished for the purposes of the reduction of electricity rates approved by the Decree of March 27, 2020.
6. The Decree of 05-20-2020 approving a second extraordinary program of guarantees for companies and businesses for the health emergency situation remains in force.
7. Suspended public tenders are resumed at any stage, and all public tenders in the field of construction that were in progress.
8. The Decree of 05-27-2020 remains in force, adopting additional exceptional measures for the health emergency situation, reopening catering establishments to the public.
The safety distance of 1.5 meters, the use of masks and the maximum closing time at 1:00 am must be respected.
9. The Decree of 05-13-2020 on aid destined for owners of commercial premises and homes that have seen income substantially decrease is maintained.
10. The Decree of 04-30-2020 approving the Regulation regulating the extraordinary paid leave to care for dependent children remains in force during the period of exceptional and urgent measures derived from the health emergency, until the educational centers and after school leisure activities cannot carry out their activity normally.
11. This Decree is not applicable to the sectors of activity that continue to be suspended (activities included in Annex 1 of the Decree of 05-27-2020).
The Decree takes effect on June 10, 2020.
The content of this document has been drawn up strictly taking into account the regulations in force on the day of issue. Any regulatory novelty that is published in the BOPA, that modifies or expands its content, will entail the publication of a new news item that incorporates said novelties.
If you need more information or assistance, thank you for contacting us at email@example.com or calling us at + (376) 810 010.